Monday, June 8, 2009

Greetings

This is the first post in my new blog devoted to weddings.

In my 10+ years DJ'ing at hundreds of weddings (in the Washington DC area), I've seen it all: the good and the bad. The purpose of this blog is to help you embrace the good and avoid the bad, to help you have a sucessful wedding -- one that's fun and memorable, that expresses the tastes and preferences of the wedding couple while also pleasing their guests.

I've worked with wedding couples of every description and at wedding venues of every type. I've observed closely, learned from personal experience, and learned from the experience of others. And I've been coached by some of the top wedding DJs in the country.

In this blog, I'll share my experience with you.

Feel free to add your own comments or to contact me privately at steve@goodnote.com.

No comments: