Monday, January 28, 2013

Kimpton Hotel Group - a Great Company


Fortune Magazine recently released its annual list of 100 Best Companies To Work For.  Once again, there was only one hotel company among the Top 30:  Kimpton, a hospitality company known for its "boutique" style hotels.

I'm not surprised. Every time I work at one of Kimpton's DC area hotels, I am delighted not just by the professionalism but also by the friendliness of their staffs.  I frequently observe how extra courteous and helpful they are to wedding guests, and I can attest first-hand to how cooperative they are with outside vendors like myself.  It's always occurred to me that Kimpton management must be doing something right, and that the people who work there seem to truly enjoy their work.

The Kimpton Hotels I've worked in include the Hotel Monaco-DC, the Hotel Monaco-Alexandria, the Hotel Palomar (DC), Morrison House (Alexandria) and Lorien Hotel (Alexandria). I highly recommend them to wedding couples!

No comments: